Terms And Condition
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms & conditions, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between the Firm and you. If you visit, use, or shop at the site (or any future site operated by the Firm, you accept these terms and conditions). In addition, when you use any current or future services of the Firm or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with the Firm or third-party vendors, whether or not included in the site, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or merchant. If these conditions are inconsistent with such guidelines and conditions, such guidelines and conditions will prevail.
- The Site/Firm takes no responsibility for the services or products that are sold or supplied by third-party vendors. The Firm makes no warranty to their end users for the quality, safety, usability, or another aspect of a product or service that is supplied by a Merchant and/for some services or activities that involve potential bodily harm, and for those activities, the Firm takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the End User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing those services.
2. YOUR ACCOUNT
- In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends, or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party, or otherwise shall not be entertained by the Firm. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content at our sole discretion.
- Access to and use of password-protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
3. CANCELLATION BY US
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
4. CANCELLATIONS BY THE USER
- In case of requests for order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. A request for cancellation of order shall be valid and accepted only if they are made within 24 (twenty-four) hours of making the order on the Site. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or orders for which a request for cancellation is made after the expiry of 24 (twenty hours) from making the order. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The User agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accepts our decision regarding the cancellation.
5. FRAUDULENT / DECLINED TRANSACTIONS
- We may constantly monitor the user’s account in order to avoid fraudulent accounts and transactions. Users with more than one account or availing our services fraudulently shall be liable for legal actions under applicable law and we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions. In the event of detection of any fraudulent or declined transaction, prior to initiation of legal actions, We reserve the right to immediately delete such account and dishonor all past and pending orders without any liability. For the purpose of this clause, we shall owe no liability for any refunds.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- The price of our merchandise is inclusive of the VAT. The VAT charged shall depend upon the destination where the order has to be shipped. The tax rate applied to the order will be the combined tax rate for both state and local tax rates in accordance with the address where the order is being shipped. We reserve the right to collect taxes for shipping charges wherever applicable.
7. HAVE QUESTIONS?